1. Which of the following conditions does not warrant further evaluation/emergency medical care?
2. Which is considered first-line pharmacologic therapy for nausea and vomiting associated with pregnancy?
3. Which 5-HT3RA is associated with the least incidence of QT prolongation?
4. Which of the following is an appropriate selection for the treatment of delayed CINV classified as high risk?
5. According to the Apfel scoring system, an adult male smoker with no history of postoperative nausea and vomiting, with a one-time order for morphine 1 mg IV, and undergoing a short procedure would have what chance of experiencing PONV?
6. A patient is taking IV fosaprepitant to prevent high-risk emesis CINV. Which of the following statements is true? Select one.
7. How may promethazine be safely given?
8. Which 5-HT3RA was banned for use in CINV due to increased QT interval and torsades de pointes?
9. A mother presents to the pharmacy with her child, aged 6 months. The mother reports that her child has green emesis. What is the most appropriate recommendation?
10. Which is the best option for the treatment of anticipatory nausea and vomiting prior to flying?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?