1. Which of the following is a sign or symptom associated with COVID-19 infection?
2. What is the typical time frame between exposure to SARS-CoV-2 and the onset of symptoms of COVID-19?
3. Which of the following statements is true regarding diagnostic considerations for COVID-19?
4. Which of the following statements regarding COVID-19 is true?
5. The NIH guidelines have a level AI recommendation against the use of _______, except in the context of a clinical trial.
6. The FDA released a drug-safety communication that cautioned against the use of which agent outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of dysrhythmias?
7. Which drug is an interleukin-6 receptor antagonist that has been used to mitigate the negative consequences of a cytokine storm in patients with severe COVID-19?
8. Which agent is recommended by the National Institutes of Health guidelines for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients with severe disease?
9. Which of the following is recommended to the general public by the CDC in order to prevent infection with COVID-19?
10. Which of the following is included in the CDC's guidance for infection prevention and control in healthcare settings?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?