1. Which three cardinal elements are consistent with the toxidrome associated with opioid toxicity?
2. According to reported statistics, an estimated 10% to 20% of people who abuse prescription opioids eventually move on to inject either opioids or _______ and increase their risk of developing infections.
3. Which of the following correctly defines opioid use disorder (OUD)?
4. Which of the following symptoms can be used to confirm a diagnosis of OUD according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fifth Edition, criteria?
5. Which signs/symptoms may be present in patients experiencing opioid intoxication?
6. Approximately what percentage of HIV-infected individuals in the United States are unaware of having HIV infection?
7. Which of the following is not one of the common infectious-disease health consequence associated with the opioid epidemic?
8. Currently in the U.S., which of the following hepatitis viruses does not have a vaccine as a method to prevent transmission?
9. Which statement is incorrect regarding screening/assessment of OUD?
10. Which of the following is not considered a preventive measure aimed at reducing the incidence of OUD?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?