1. Which of the following statements about aspirin's role for primary prevention of cardiovascular disease (CVD) is most correct?
2. Which of the following did the ARRIVE study demonstrate regarding the use of aspirin for primary prevention of CVD?
3. The generation of TXA2 leads to:
4. In the ARRIVE study, the P value between the two groups for the secondary efficacy outcomes in the intention-to-treat population was:
5. According to the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommendations, which of the following patients would most likely benefit from primary prevention with aspirin?
6. Which of the following criteria would classify a patient as having increased risk for CVD?
7. The ASCEND trial found that patients with diabetes treated with aspirin had ______________ compared to the placebo group.
8. In the ASPREE trial, the difference between the two groups with regards to the primary outcome was:
9. In the ASPREE trial, secondary outcomes demonstrated that elderly patients treated with aspirin for primary prevention had ______________ compared with the placebo group.
10. In the ASPREE trial, what was the difference in all-cause mortality primarily attributed to?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?