1. Which of the following most accurately describes a phytocannabinoid?
2. As of November 2018, how many states have legalized the medical use of cannabis?
3. Which state requires pharmacist involvement in the legal dispensing of cannabis?
4. According to the DEA, what defines a Schedule I substance?
5. What is Epidiolex's classification as a controlled substance?
6. Which cannabis medication has not been approved for use in the U.S.?
7. Cannabinoids are proposed to be helpful for analgesia owing to which mechanism?
8. In Kahan and colleagues' literature review, which of these was not a greater potential risk in cannabis patients aged ≤25 years?
9. Which drug does not pose the risk of a potential drug-drug interaction with a product containing delta-9-tetrahydro-cannabinol?
10. Which drug does not pose the risk of a potential drug-drug interaction with a product containing cannabidiol?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?