1. Which enzyme is not responsible for the breakdown of food into digestible components?
2. What is one of the most common causes of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)?
3. Which of these is a common symptom of EPI?
4. Which procedure is the gold standard for diagnosing fat malabsorption?
5. Which lifestyle factor is a key nonpharmacologic treatment for EPI?
6. Which statement about the Australasian Guidelines for the Management of Pancreatic Exocrine Insufficiency is true?
7. Which of the following is not a common adverse effect of PERT?
8. Which PERT agent must be taken in conjunction with a proton-pump inhibitor?
9. When should PERT be taken?
10. Which statement regarding PERT dosing is false?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?