1. Which of the following statements about precision medicine is true?
2. Which of the following respiratory diseases is attributed to a monogenic disorder?
3. For which of the following pulmonary medications does FDA labeling include information about pharmacogenomics?
4. Which of the following statements is correct?
5. The eNose biosensor is a useful tool for which type of omics study?
6. Which of the following class defects in CF is properly matched to the defective cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator (CFTR) protein?
7. Which of the following recently diagnosed asthma patients would you expect to demonstrate a good response to corticosteroid therapy?
8. Which of the following parameters may be associated with a poor response to mepolizumab therapy?
9. The drug roflumilast is indicated for which type of COPD phenotype?
10. Which biomarker may indicate an increased risk for all-cause mortality in COPD patients?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?