1. Which of the following is not a pathophysiological mechanism of migraine?
2. Nonpharmacologic therapies can reduce migraine headaches by how much?
3. Which of these ACE inhibitors has demonstrated effectiveness in migraine prophylaxis?
4. Which migraine prophylactic therapy should be discontinued gradually to prevent myocardial infarction?
5. Which of the following is FDA-approved for migraine prophylaxis?
6. Which vitamin is shown to work with statins in the prophylaxis of migraine?
7. What is the recommended dosage of propranolol in migraine prophylaxis?
8. Which study demonstrated an inverse relationship between blood pressure and subsequent development of headache?
9. Which of the following is an emerging medication for migraine prophylaxis?
10. What is the rate of cardiovascular events associated with the use of triptans?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?