1. Which of the following statements regarding testicular cancer is true?
2. Which statement is true of the prognosis for testicular germ-cell tumors (tGCT)?
3. Which of the following is not a risk factor for tGCT?
4. Which of the following is true regarding the use of tumor biomarkers for tGCT?
5. Which chemotherapy regimen is recommended by the NCCN guidelines for stage II pN1 nonseminoma in a 34-year-old man with no past medical history?
6. Which of the following is a long-term, irreversible toxicity of chemotherapy used for tGCT?
7. Which chemotherapeutic agent used for tGCT carries the highest risk of pulmonary toxicity?
8. Which set of laboratory parameters should be monitored in tGCT patients receiving cisplatin?
9. Which acute adverse effect of tGCT chemotherapy requires premedication prior to administration?
10. Which of the following is true regarding fertility and testicular cancer?
11. Met objective 1:
15. Related to your educational needs:
16. The active learning strategies (questions, cases, discussions) were appropriate and effective learning tools:
17. Avoided commercial bias:
18. How would you rate the overall usefulness of the material presented?
19. How would you rate the quality of the faculty?
20. How would you rate the appropriateness of the examination for this activity?